NOTES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- This tournament is open to all members of tennis clubs affiliated with Tennis West.
- The Tournament Chairman and committee shall have the entire control and management of the Tournament.
- The Tournament Committee Referee will be the authority on any matters under dispute.
- Entries must be made on the official entry form provided below and received by the Secretary before Tuesday, 21st of March 2023
- Online entry form: https://forms.gle/o6ytAQoExq9TmooQ7
- Manual entry form – click here to download
- Entries (32 PAIRS) maximum.
- Fees to accompany entry form to be eligible.
- Fees and Entry form can be addressed and posted to:
Wanneroo Tennis Club Inc., PO Box 430 WANNEROO, WA 6946
(Do not use the clubrooms letterbox)
You can email the Wanneroo Tennis Club on email@example.com ensuring to attach a copy of the EFT Deposit receipt.
- The format will be a seeded ROUND ROBIN Doubles Tournament. All entries will be graded into divisions at the discretion of the Match Committee.
- Format will be dependent upon entry numbers and will be announced prior to the commencement of play.
- Playing surface is 8 synthetic grass courts plus 2 hard courts (if required)
- Play will commence on Sunday, 26th of March @ 09:00am. Sets will be played on a timed basis with each round lasting 25 minutes with a 5 minute change over.
- Competitors are requested to report in 30 minutes prior to commencement of play.
- Lunch break will be any time after 12:30PM
- Presentations will be made at the conclusion of play.
- In the event of any dispute, the Referee’s decision will be final.
- Finals will be played in each division.
- Coloured garments and footwear must be approved or recognised Tennis attire – NO singlets, board shorts or thongs accepted.
- Lunch is available for purchase on arrival
Entry fee includes tea, coffee, cakes and a sausage sizzle at the conclusion of the day. Free Wi-Fi available
- Winners & Runners up from each division will receive a cash prize
Entries Close – Tuesday, 21st of March @ 16:00pm
- Match Committee:
- Chairman: Nicky Parker
- Secretary: Caroline Barlow
- Referee: Jeannie Johnson